Come join the growing field of cannabis! We are searching for a full time Inventory Specialist to join our team. The Inventory Specialist is primarily responsible for counting and tracking inventory, and assisting the store front with help/knowledge on Inventory discrepancy issues, among other tasks. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience doing inventory for the cannabis industry in Colorado, and is familiar with METRC and the rules of the MED.
Candidates with a current badge to work in the cannabis industry in Colorado will be given heavy preference. If you do not have that, you can apply for it by clicking HERE! It is required before you can begin employment.
This is a full time position, scheduled regularly for 40 hours per week. This position requires the ability to often work on some holidays that fall on those days of the week. This person will be scheduled Monday - Friday, generally starting early before the stores open.
Pay - $17-19/hour depending on experience
We offer a competitive benefits package, including Health Insurance (Kaiser), Dental Insurance (Delta Dental), Vision (VSP), and Gap/Accident/Illness (Transamerica). We also participate in Colorado SecureSavings.
Our culture is full of fun times and camaraderie! After all, we ARE in the cannabis industry! We do our best to make the work day enjoyable, while also meeting the needs of the business, and following the rules set by the state.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform regulated inventory control
- Receive regulated and non-regulated deliveries
- Work closely with Warehouse team to ensure quality goods are incoming
- Participate in audits
- Work closely with warehouse purchaser to track consumption/production
- Work closely with assigned purchaser to order appropriate quantities of needed items
- Manage and reconcile Metrc/Flowhub inventory counts
- All other tasks and job duties as assigned
Qualifications & Education
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must maintain current knowledge of and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and TGS Global
Required Skills & Experience
- • Quality, detail, and process oriented
- Able to identify root cause and solve problems
- Must be team- and goal-oriented
- Able to maintain performance in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability and commitment to completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Excellent influential, collaborative, and relationship building skills
- High-level attention to detail
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Previous inventory database management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet inventory deadlines with a shifting workload in a fast-paced environment
- Cannabis industry experience
- Technical capacity
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Collaboration skills
- Communication proficiency
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift for long periods of time
We are an EOE Employer.